SEO is not dead but it is evolving. In today's Podcast interview Neil Sheth comes on the show to have a real conversation about SEO with us bloggers. He is an SEO expert and thankfully in the show today he talks about SEO in a human way that we can all understand.
What is discussed on the podcast
- We discuss how SEO has changed and how important branding is today
- SEO is a long game and fast success doesn't often last
- The difference between black hat SEO and white hat SEO
- How SEO can be thought about as doing PR online
- We discuss whether you should pursue the concept of private blog networks
- A few tips for someone who hasn't started blogging yet
- A few tips for someone who has been blogging for a year
- How to define your audience
Neil is the Founder of Your Brand Found, who teaches small businesses and entrepreneurs how to create a BRAND online that attracts and builds relationships with your target audience, which ultimately leads to more traffic and sales online.